Welcome to the Shuswap's first and only dental hygiene clinic, owned and operated by Liz-Ann Munro Lamarre, BSc, RDH, Independent Dental Hygiene Practitioner...
... until on June 7, when Liz-Ann was in an accident which gave her a severe concussion. The clinic is currently functioning on a part-time basis as Liz-Ann seeks to focus on self-care and healing while supporting her client base.
We are looking for:
* dental hygienists who would like to work here, and partner as independent dental hygiene practitioners
* Or dental hygiene practitioners or dentists who want to buy into this clinic and partner, or make it their own.
* Loyal and healthy, long-term client base
* Two working operatories, option to add.
* Digital radiography, practice software
* Lab / sterilization room
* Hardwired connectivity, fiberoptic
* Teeth whitening equipment
= Promoting the Wealth of Oral Health=
Established in 2009, this clinic gives people dental professional options.
- Full range of dental hygiene services
- Direct billing to dental insurance, Healthy Kids and Ministry dental coverage
- Short-notice appointments, and early morning, evening and Saturday options
- Fast and safe in-office teeth whitening
- Quality dental hygiene maintenance for periodontal or other concerns right in Salmon Arm
- Cost-effective sports guard plans for children who keep up their oral hygiene appointments
- Pain relief, interim stabilization therapy restorative and temporary crown / bridge recementing
- No referral or exam by a dentist required.